The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
It kind of sad to see everyone being mad at the child for having a traumatic childhood. Sure he being a dick but that just means he really deserves treatment for his trauma and someone to help guide him to be a better person.

Double-page supporter
That lil shit is in the midst of trying to trick people but got the nerve

Dex-chan lover
listen here you little shit, you are awfully judgemental for someone whose trying to trick everyone. I'm not gonna judge you for trying to escape your harsh life, I'd probably do the same, but you leave Estrella out of your vendetta.

I'm sorry, but who do you think you are, accusing our Estrella of being a demon?

And I never thought I'd be grateful to the other demon for indirectly confirming Estrella is real. What has the world come to?

Bruhhh whys he soo pressed. Mans out here wearing the eyes of a dead person that he just happened to pick up and hes getting triggered over estrella
looooollll

FUCKING BASTARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I HOPE THAT HE DIE A FUCKING HORRIBLE THAT, FUCKING TRASH
570.jpg

I love how everybody in the comments is like "that bitch is going down" "that little shit is dying a horrible death" it just goes to show how supportive they all are of Estrella

Ee the audacity of him to be like she’s tricking the emperor!!! When he is as well. Eeee the fucking audacity. Stupid asshole.

And to be so rude and be like BUT I WANNA EAT HERE bitch! 😤

Dex-chan lover
You are the one tricking here to even have the gal to even think that u are lucky we readers are not there to cut your head off

Users who are viewing this thread