The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

Aggregator gang
This bitch has the audacity to call Estrella a fucking monster meanwhile here he is, stealing someone's eyes

Dex-chan lover
Wow that trash called MC monster when he stole jeweled eye? YOU are the monster.

Everyone is railing on Isaac, but he did see that Estrella experienced death. And that image of her experiencing it was very unnerving . I mean he shouldn't be tricking everyone, but there is a difference between acting evil for one's own benefit, and being evil to harm others.

WHY THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE JUST BEING WISHY WASHY TOWARDS WHAT AN EMPEROR DEMANDS?!

In other stories, where the emperor is an evil guy, everybody jumps to his commands
Here, where the emperor is a good guy, suddenly its all "you cant do that" etc. etc.

It's so frustrating

I know i cant blame the author for writing a different story to other people lol but like, what the hell is the point in making this guy the emperor when people dont respect him?
It could be that that is simply his leadership style - he rules without inspiring as much fear as others, maybe?

Or maybe it's just the author contriving of ways for these plebs to get an upper hand somehow.

I just feel like it's a bit cheap.

Well, I can understand him. From his perspective, he isn't entirely wrong. Putting aside that he is tricking others, he saw what he saw - her dead body. The conclusion he came up with might be wrong, but even we, readers, don't know all the truth til now.

@binary10011 because being a good emperor is a double edged sword. on the one hand, your people trust you and are less likely to betray you but the consequence is that they are also less likely to respect you. whereas being a bad emperor, you get the respect you deserve with none of the trust. The emperor could easily throw someone in jail in this situation for the disrespect but it would most likely result in a reduction of trust. "The emperor was emotional and cannot be trusted to react with logic when needed". it's incredibly hard to gain trust but incredibly easy to lose it. in this way, the author has created a realistic story in my opinion

Can I ask why the little kid’s eyes (the red haired one) are smaller than the jeweled pupils? How does that even work?.. does it hurt since those were actual pupils and not contacts?.. (And how lucky he is to just see those valuable things lying around..?)

Double-page supporter
Red hair is totally justified. He's a con artist, but he's pretty sure she's some sort of zombie.

I get why people are "angry" at that boy, but we must compare their situations, he CLEARLY had not much luck in live from what we saw of his past, he finds these jeweled eyes(by whatever means ever) and obviosly he would try to use them to get a better lot in live, he isnt "Tricking" anyone because he is evil, he tricks them to live, to have a better live. He should not trick the emperor, sure, but he has a direct and justifiable reason why he trys it.

now, come in the princess, and upon looking at each other (knowing nothing elsE) they share their memories, and all the boys sees is her DEAD BODY ON THE GROUND. and yet she is alive and seemingly well. Obviosly he would freak the fuck out and acuse her of bewitching everyone, considering she is, for all he sees, a walking talking corpse. His reaction, even with his intention of decieving the emperor in mind, are justified and reasonable.

red hair is a fakie but he means well, he's misunderstood and is under the impression that she's some demon thing and that's why he's low-key being rude

Users who are viewing this thread