The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

@sootyxsnowpetal I think the "too much of a good thing" is the point. A common theme I noticed for a lot of the plot points so far have been "too much." The Mothers tribe having too much loyalty, devotion, or subserviance to their god to the point of dying if they have children out side of the tribe. The Demons seem to be too much personal greed while the Jubars are their opposite with too much kindness.

Dex-chan lover
I think the horse is actually being friendly and was just surprised. Do remember, estrelle can see if someone hates her, so she wouldnt approach like that if she felt malice.

As for that kid, he is clearly jelous.

Dex-chan lover
CHILD!! Use your wilderness knowledge to tame the horse!! Also... For some reason, I feel that Estalla isn't aging? At all physically??

Many thanks

oh no! horse uses kick!
Thank you for uploading two chapters, godsend.

Aggregator gang
Chosen people being so kind that they're just abused by the people around them, that's so sad...

@Sootyxsnowpetal

I wouldn't call it being a pushover.
When you're being a pushover it doesn't nessacerly mean it's because you're nice or out of good well. Most of the time it's because you want to fit in/be liked or don't know how to say no even though you want to. When you're too kind you want to help, even if someone doesn't ask you offer to help, it might hurt at times but you're doing it because you want to, you help others purely for self satisfaction.

Idk, I always felt like they're too different things, but if course being too nice or too much of anything isn't good.

I can't believe I would ever be thankful we have this demon here to clear things up. But if Estrella really is a Jubar, then what was up with Redhead's vision of her being dead? Maybe it was when she was extremely hungry?

Also, kid needs to stop overthinking things.

@SnowyOwl13 its simple bruh we figured this out ages ago you know the spirit lost its power and can berely appear why do you think that is he definetly used his powers to reserect her

Thank you for the chapters.

The image of her corpse was really unnerving, especially her dead eyes.

Why is everyone worried about her meeting the horse? All animals love her.

Users who are viewing this thread