The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Yes she's his child. But he doesn't remember her, nor does anyone else, because her mother died and she was the only one to witness her before her death. And since her tribe dies if they are forgotten or reproduce with non tribe members, she'll inevitably be forgotten. Looks like she was only able to stay alive because her mother implanted her own memories into her as an infant so she would remember herself. Thats just sad all around.:(

Okay good to know that the king isn't just a forgetful asshole
also damn that record keeper is really hot ngl

She’s still alive soooo someone remember her? Or is she an exception since she’s half blood?

Fed-Kun's army
THE ROBLOX ONE IM GONNA FECKING CRY SKJDJHCBKJSDBVKJC IT'S TRUE YOU CANT EVEN TELL THE DIFFERENCE

Fed-Kun's army
If everyone forgets you you die and if you die everyone forgets you, that sucks 😫

Double-page supporter
@yuchiyo Yea, I think it's because she's mixed blood. If she was a pure Aehri then she would likely have died long ago. We won't know for certain till later chapters, though. Good thing they did a batch release. :D

Damn, I'd hate to be one of that race. You can only live if you become famous, and everyone forgets you after you die. Tough break

Dex-chan lover
The description of the God that lives through memories really reminds me of “The Radiance” a god from Hollow Knight who also lives through the memories or dreams of her in others.

Group Leader
glad the emperor is not some assholes that suddenly become kind after getting (another) daughter
he just plainly forgot her because her race contitution

Double-page supporter
Amber jeweled eyes? Heliodor, which is pretty much emerald but yellow would be more fitting with the sun theme

Users who are viewing this thread