The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
fetchimage

Even if he has a good reason and redemption now, why do all these fathers go around having extramarital affairs and then become surprised when they have kids?

"I was almost eaten by hungry people but my master saved me!"
And
"Did your parents abandoned you too?"

They have gone trough a lot at such a youg age.

I know that i shouldn't compare, but.. I still prefer the novel ver.

Esp the part when she stubbornly trying to keep her promise to wait for her Dad on the castle and ignored everyone that was in front of her (the part when she tried to go back to the castle before sunset). In the novel it was so heartbreaking, but in the manhwa.. it just went like that and nothing dramatic at all..

In novel the Dad is also shown to be really worried, panicked and shocked when the butler said she was nowhere to be found. Meanwhile here he just looked angry.

Ofc novels are always better at explaining emotions and situations, but still.. I wish the artist could show a bit more of those emotional aspect of this story

wltf she's been scared of people and hides immediately when she sees them but now she would hold the boy's hand even after being surprised by him??????????? it doesn't make any of the sense at all

Dex-chan lover
@ktmaa Isn't she sick? If she had got a fever, she would naturally (if you can call it that) behave differently.

I'm going to have to check the raws to see if he's saying 아가 because i think that'd be better. Child sounds really weird though even though I guess it'd be correct if it's tht....

Dex-chan lover
I like that he actually put effort into choosing a name for her. It low-key annoys me when a character gets the chance to name a kid/dragon/animal/whatever and they just choose something random lol.

Users who are viewing this thread