The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

>But sol means ground in French
It's also used for sun though. See soleil (sun) or tournesol (sunflower, literally "turns [toward the] sun"). It makes sense since french is a latin language, I'm sure you can find words with "sol" in Spanich, Italian or Romanian too.

I love the sibling interactions

And she was so excited on receiving a name wich is sad and adorable

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh I don't understand anything that happen in this webtoon till now. Its like they are feeding me information one after the another.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay! Have to give it to the guy. It's definitely not his fault that something outside his power made him forget. Now he's like this over-protective Dad/Mom that bites anyone who's out of place. Lol

This is the most unique story if its type when it comes to how the child was abandoned. Really like the concept of her peoples race.

This dad is surprisingly sincere and actually makes an effort to explain his actions instead of expecting the kid to figure things out herself.

Dex-chan lover
Although it's such a generic manhwa princess abandoned to father relationship...
It's still so sad;-;

Supporter
@HnaaA I'm late but...

It could be a misinterpretation on the mothers part, she thinks he doesn't love her when he does. Could also be due to the idea that an Emporer can't love any one person since they have to put the country first. Also could be due to the idea of the Emporer having multiple concubines to have many possible heirs. Iirc that was how ancient China used to be.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
I mean I guess the reason she know so many different words and social interactions is because of plot convenience, but it really goes against the whole theme of "feral child" that they've been more or less establishing :/

Dex-chan lover
@sheepdoge He wants those eyes.

@N2O What makes you claim that's what the story was aiming for? This is clearly fantasy, with the mother's people's whole existence being linked to memories.

Fed-Kun's army
i forgot to appreciate the recorder's successor for genuinely wanting to be her friend (i thought he was gonna mess with her lol but he just wanted a friend to play with) hope we see him again soon

I really like this so far, as someone else said, I like her father's attitude. Even if there was a legit reason for forgetting him he still feels responsible about it, is sorry and is trying to take his role as a father to her even if it's later than usual.

I also liek how he's matching her pace, not forcibly taking her to his Palace but asking her instead, eating on the ground with her like how she's used to etc.

He seems like a decent person, a normal father, not weird or obsessive or cold but caring like on some other manhwas, it's very refreshing. It's just my impression but he seems to like all of his kids the same way unlike in some other manhwas when the mc is loved much more for some reason, I can see him paying more attention to her more than his othr kids though just because of what she went through before, he'd feel more responsible towards ehr and like he has to make things up for her.

Users who are viewing this thread