The Princess of Sylph (Twitter Version) - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Group Leader
There's echoes of this chapter in serialized ch7, with Natalia accepting Sara did trick her and still choosing to trust her. One of my favorite scenes in the serialized version so far, the way it's framed with Natalia shutting her eyes as she slowly accepts the truth.

This chapter also has one of Kamejiro's favorite panels top right on page 4, which was remade with a whole lot more Saras in the serialized volume 1 extras.

Also uhh yeah it's kind of a dark fantasy series. When Snake Princess talks about keeping the peace at all costs in the serialized version, this is what she means. And yes the butterfly is calling for help in mangled speech. It's unclear if it's just mimicking what it ate, but those are also tears from its eyes.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks again. Can't wait to see how the serialized version handles these events and what's changed. Much has been changed already or developed with more attention and characterization, so I'm looking forward to it.

Dex-chan lover
A monster hatched from the body of monster xenomorph style, its top half a mangled butterfly, bottom half ancient fertility statue, and lots of thin tentacles ready to decapitate people. I knew there was going to be plot, but I did not expect that...

Dex-chan lover
wow reading this really makes me appreciate the serialized version much more!
The art, the story, the relationships between characters and the plot all flow better in the serialized version. And don't even get me started on the romance!!

Amazing how they have the same story, but can be drastically different.

anw, thanks for translating these!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread