The Princess of Sylph (Twitter Version) - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
These two make such a powerhouse team. They're making quick decisions, considering how fast everything is moving. They have to work to build the faith in the people, even with Sara as the holder; then Natalia can still wield its power. Natalia mentioned how comparatively talented Sara is at gaining others' trust or inspiration--being considerate--and how that quality of hers saved Natalia. She wondered whether that was part of why her brother made his decision. They might put that to the test.

We also get to see Snake Princess's form now and I love how snarky and protective Natalia is. She immediately slides in front of Sara, and that smile while she said "a jest" twice was filled with so much anger lol. Then we get some of the cute moments that are prominent in the serialized version (the peace sign etc). All the while, they're still working to save the people. Snake Princess as an ally will be interesting. She could probably do (and have done) a lot to help people, even though all she's done up until now is try and get Natalia to kill Sara, while not getting involved beyond that.

Dex-chan lover
interesting! There's no bet (at least none that we know of) in the serialized version though. But hey the water snake lady did try to kill Sara in there, so maybe they can ask a favor from that?

thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
interesting! There's no bet (at least none that we know of) in the serialized version though. But hey the water snake lady did try to kill Sara in there, so maybe they can ask a favor from that?
I'm not sure this scene can survive exactly into the serialization, or at least, we might be passing an equivalent of it with Sara telling both princesses her story and them all being on the same page. Snake Princess's dynamic is pretty different: here she's more playful and aloof while willing to work together. She wasn't seriously targeting Sara's life but would happily tell Natalia killing Sara was the easiest way to solve this, which isn't untrue. She also had a thing for Sara from the start.

Serialized she's stressed out, confrontational, and cold blooded. Willing to abduct someone right from another nation's ruler and leave her half dead, only stopping to try talking Natalia into finishing the job. I think she still has good intentions but is far more antagonistic. After hearing Sara's backstory, Snake Princess will still likely think killing her is the solution. But I doubt she'll be trying to fight Natalia for it anymore. Once the walls fall she'll probably reluctantly help of her own accord.

We also know from the future extras serialized Snake Princess still ends up falling for Sara at some point, but Sara's understandably much more disturbed by her even if she's willing to use her as a resource. Natalia's probably still extra protective of Sara around her at least.

Dex-chan lover
We also know from the future extras serialized Snake Princess still ends up falling for Sara at some point, but Sara's understandably much more disturbed by her even if she's willing to use her as a resource. Natalia's probably still extra protective of Sara around her at least.
wait wah?? I didn't know about that! Those extras aren't uploaded yet right?
Damn, and here I thought the Snake Lady was just being flirty here.

Dex-chan lover
They are uploaded. You can see some where snake princess tries to flirt but is always pushed aside or little comments she makes during an extra. Even in the main serialized series, when snake princess captures Sara in the water, she tries to mess with her but in her water snake form. You can go back and check that.

Group Leader
I think you only see it in the Snake Princess character sheet still on the main series page (which I'll delete and re-upload here once the story is finished). but there's at least one more I haven't translated yet. Basically in all timelines Snake Princess winds up loving Sara.

Dex-chan lover
Wait what? Did I read you right? A love triangle? For a nun, Sara got some real rizz 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Wait what? Did I read you right? A love triangle? For a nun, Sara got some real rizz 🤣
Not really a triangle, since Sara seems to want nothing to do with that lol. But yeah, like Natalia said, Sara seems to have an ability to attract and inspire people. Plus from the twitter stuff and the serial version, snake princess seems more sexually focused more than lovingly focused.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread