The Princess of Sylph (Twitter Version) - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
All seriousness aside, that's a real gf, there: carrying your legs for you. Those were also great panels. You could see a mix of emotions in sister Sara's face--anger, sadness, probably a little frustration. "I let you out of my sight for one second, and there you go, trying to sacrifice yourself again! And now I'm carrying your legs!"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Woah, it's getting gorier.... Our mc also the victim.

Monster with whip always the scariest.
Welcome to the start of the real spoilers, the top of the rollercoaster.
Spoiler for realization version. Lol. For this version is just daily breakfast... with some strawberry jam.

Her arms were cut off. Her legs were cut off. Her ears were cut off. Her tongue was cut off. Her nose was cut off. Her eyeballs were plucked out. Her eyebrows were then waxed. Her tongue was sliced open. Her hair was cut off.

Dex-chan lover
welp, I guessed it but damn that's a lot worse than I expected.

also, correct me if I'm wrong, but the soldiers here are a lot more experienced with fighting monsters/protecting people than in the serialized version? They also seem to recognize that the Princess is not some all-powerful existence, unlike the other citizens.

Assuming that the serialized version still go down this route, the changes in the soldiers can impact the stories a lot. (though personally I doubt it. Maybe they will still have a monster crisis, but it will be handled more efficiently and quicker than this)

thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
She's really eager to be reunited with her family... The more this goes, the easier it is to understand why the brother did what he did. There's suicidal and SUICIDAL... And she's clearly past both of them 😨...
Yet, due to what the bro did, the kingdom is going to shit and lots of people died. Personally, I think he made a mistake.

Fed-Kun's army
great paneling in pg 12

N9axf2l.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread