The Princess of Sylph (Twitter Version) - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
I need someone to tell literally every citizen of this kingdom that children of the spirits aren't fcking gods, they're just normal human with more magical power!!

Why the fck would they think she doesn't pee?? Does she not eat, not sleep as well??

Also, it's nearly the end, can you stop trying to end yourself Sara?

anw,, thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
They really think the Princess is some deity that doesn't even use the bathroom huh? These legends aren't healthy, in my opinion. At least Sara, noticed that Natalia was lying, all the while she's still reeling from what transpired, and her failed attempt at her life. Natalia had some hilarious faces this chapter and I could feel her struggle to find just the right words for someone as depressed as Sara. I've been on both ends of those conversations and it's never easy.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO at the end
but the chapter was cute overall

how many to go again?

Group Leader
I need someone to tell literally every citizen of this kingdom that children of the spirits aren't fcking gods, they're just normal human with more magical power!!

Why the fck would they think she doesn't pee?? Does she not eat, not sleep as well??
It's funny since it's more in line with the serialized take on children of spirits than the early chapters of this version. Kamejiro was probably still playing around with ideas.

how many to go again?
2 chapters left.

Dex-chan lover

Also, it's nearly the end, can you stop trying to end yourself Sara?

anw,, thanks for the chapter!
I just remember the priest from the serialized version who acted like she couldn't be harmed either. Or her handmaidens who literally watched her bedridden, having not eaten for weeks and their smiling response was something like "well she's one of them children of the spirits, so she can go a lot longer without eating and be fine, so don't worry!" Meanwhile she's right in front of them, fainting and malnourished.

I actually think it's worse in the serialized version. She decided to make it even more clear how absurd some of it is. It's like Sara was up against a cult. They would have watched her die, and said "well she's one of them spirit children, I'm sure she's just resting."

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That was hard to read. But we just witness why Sara is needed. Natalia was wasting away, not sleeping and barely eating. And all her people were saying is that sylph children sure are impressive. Yes, so impressive they died on you and you didn't even wonder why... Take the sword by killing Sara would've save the people for now. The next battle Natalia would've died before their very eyes and they would be in the same situation. Heck, with how she was Natalia couldn't even produce an heir.

This way, Natalia is forced to take care of herself because the sword won't always be available (you know, fight to literally see another day) and Sara... Well, I guess she's already paying for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I would share my chill pills but I'm on prescription... I'm just given what I need, not enough to do away with my life 😐 (that sounded less gloom and doom in my mind)

Users who are viewing this thread