The Princess of Sylph - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Scabiosa

Double-page supporter
:0 I like where the story is going for this manga, thanks for the TL!!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :)

This was a really nice start to the series

image.png

bro rubbed the heck out of it 💀

Sharing my name with the princess made me happier than I thought. Fantasy yuri is always welome. Can’t wait to see where this one goes!

Dex-chan lover
This has such an interesting premise. I'm also liking the art very much. Really promising.

Oh damn this has a webcomic version on pixiv. I guess I'll check that out.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Oh damn this has a webcomic version on pixiv. I guess I'll check that out.
It certainly goes places. Reading the original made me feel like I just had to pick this up.

Kamejiro initially wanted the serialization to continue right where the self-published version left off—even sketching out the next 3 chapters—but one of the publisher's only demands was that the story start over. I'm a fan of all the changes made so far so I'm excited to see this updated take on things.

And naturally, since it's been around since 2019, there's a lot of bonus material. I plan to translate some of those eventually, but maybe after Natalia and Sara's relationship evens out.

Dex-chan lover
I cannot get enough of fantasy yuri that isn't isekai, here's to hoping for more like it in the future

Dex-chan lover
bro how come i hadn't noticed this masterpiece until now
Edit: probably bcuz i just reread some wataoshi, but this one reminds me of Rei & a depressed Claire

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread