The Princess of Sylph - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.433 - 2023 Pixiv Web Manga Election

Group Leader
The link to make it easier.

Yeah yeah still working on the original twitter manga. Hope to be ready to go with that shortly after next month's chapter. But I was pretty happily shocked to see this news, and if I'd waited till ch11 the voting would be over already.

I will be deleting this upload once the competition is over, but I'll re-upload the art once the new Mangadex entry is up, etc etc.

Dex-chan lover
Roger. I'll be on that once I finish work. I saw it this morning and forgot so thanks for the reminder.

Dex-chan lover
The link to make it easier.

Yeah yeah still working on the original twitter manga. Hope to be ready to go with that shortly after next month's chapter. But I was pretty happily shocked to see this news, and if I'd waited till ch11 the voting would be over already.

I will be deleting this upload once the competition is over, but I'll re-upload the art once the new Mangadex entry is up, etc etc.
thanks for the chapter!! But wow the competition is tough, so many great stories there!

Dex-chan lover
school back, kindergarten wars, and this? damn give me ranked choice voting

This is definitely getting my vote. Started writing out a comment singing its praises, but if you’re here, you’re already familiar with it anyways. Suffice to say, I love it, and I want some more of it! I am positively ravenous for more of this story. I want nothing more than to be exploring the intriguing setting and side characters that have been teased at, Sara’s background, the conclusion of embedding of the holy blade, and what the Twitter extras seem to tease as a potential future in which the two journey the lands together going in adventures. My only wish was that I didn’t have to wait for more!

Users who are viewing this thread