The Princess of Sylph - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1 - When They First... (Twitter Extra)

Group Leader
Continuity is all confusing on this one but they've kissed a whole lot in non-canon extras for the original web manga, so I think this is them out-of-continuity commenting on their first "plot kiss"? Except they also kissed in the special backstory doujinshi Kamejiro put out (under similar circumstances where Sara was dying from mana burnout.) But then again that got retconned later in the main story. And them being in their future wardrobes implies they're not going to be kissing again anytime soon but that I refuse to believe.

My brain hurts I dunno cute as hell though.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Heey thanks as always for all your work Beltaro <3 I was wondering if there are any plans on translating the web manga on pixiv too since they are pretty different from what I've seen (no pressure though you give us a lot <3)

Dex-chan lover
Sister Sara being embarrassed after learning the truth was cute.
It is too bad that we won't get to see anymore kissing, considering we are looking into their future (The twitter extras).
Royal wedding or riot.
Thank you noighd for your work.

Dex-chan lover
Continuity is all confusing on this one but they've kissed a whole lot in non-canon extras for the original web manga, so I think this is them out-of-continuity commenting on their first "plot kiss"? Except they also kissed in the special backstory doujinshi Kamejiro put out (under similar circumstances where Sara was dying from mana burnout.) But then again that got retconned later in the main story. And them being in their future wardrobes implies they're not going to be kissing again anytime soon but that I refuse to believe.

My brain hurts I dunno cute as hell though.
Where can I read the web version? Is it got translated yet?

Group Leader
I was wondering if there are any plans on translating the web manga on pixiv too since they are pretty different from what I've seen (no pressure though you give us a lot <3)
Where can I read the web version? Is it got translated yet?
Not translated, won't be attempting it at the moment. Assuming this version is just the same events but a gay upgrade I don't think you're missing out so much. I get waiting sucks and maybe I'll translate it at some point (not going nearly so hard on the typesetting though) depending on how the story develops. I expect the next chapters to give us a good idea for the overall plot structure, now that Sylpheed's here and things can start moving.

And this version is incredibly refined in comparison. I mean I'm head over heels for this series and a large part of that comes from the old material, but it was rough around the edges in a lot of ways.

It is too bad that we won't get to see anymore kissing, considering we are looking into their future (The twitter extras).
Royal wedding or riot.
Well the thing is, they got these new outfits at the end of the web manga, which Kamejiro called just the 1st arc. And this manga was originally going to start right where that left off. So even if they never kiss again until then, that's just maybe volume ~3-4? It's not the end of the story at all, by Kamejiro's plans.

I still don't want to believe they won't be flirting before then but more than likely Kamejiro isn't taking continuity too seriously here. She was apologizing on twitter trying to explain how this one fits into things.

Dex-chan lover
My only fear if noighd/beltaro suddenly decides to call it a day and left my favorite series hanging

Dex-chan lover
ok I've just caught up with the whole thing and the author has released other stuff?? Where can I read that?

Users who are viewing this thread