The Princess of Sylph - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2 - ふにゃふにゃ甘やかし上戸シスター (Twitter Extra)

Dex-chan lover
:glee: I needed this today

Taking care of a hella drunk partner can be fun once they stop throwing up

My gf is the type that never shows much affection but when she gets super smashed she gets all melty it's so adorable

Group Leader
I'm currently halfway through translating the original twitter manga, which I'll be giving its own mangadex entry, after which I'll be translating the assorted twitter extras over there. The reason I haven't posted any of these is there are genuinely around 500 of them and I don't want this title to be 50 extras per actual chapter. I haven't missed a thing, but I'm human and you're going to need to give me some time.

Dex-chan lover
They haven't missed anything. They've been specific with which ones to add. There's many of them and a lot of them spoil things or are unrelated. I'd rather we don't start cluttering things up with randomly placed and out of timeline extras.

I'm currently halfway through translating the original twitter manga, which I'll be giving its own mangadex entry, after which I'll be translating the assorted twitter extras over there. The reason I haven't posted any of these is there are genuinely around 500 of them and I don't want this title to be 50 extras per actual chapter. I haven't missed a thing, but I'm human and you're going to need to give me some time.
Rereading back my little note i seem to have worded it wrongly and i apologise for it, i made that note and TL in a hurry and didn't really do proofreading. i meant that you didn't translate the twitter extras before the series was serialised and i completely understand your point! If you want to I won't mind taking this down as it really had nothing to do with the storyline and it does mess up the order.

edit: also it was very rude of me to butt into a manga you're working on, I'm sorry. It has never cross my mind that I was being quite rude until now, I just wanted to share their old extras because theyre really cute.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Rereading back my little note i seem to have worded it wrongly and i apologise for it, i made that note and TL in a hurry and didn't really do proofreading. i meant that you didn't translate the twitter extras before the series was serialised and i completely understand your point! If you want to I won't mind taking this down as it really had nothing to do with the storyline and it does mess up the order.

edit: also it was very rude of me to butt into a manga you're working on, I'm sorry. It has never cross my mind that I was being quite rude until now, I just wanted to share their old extras because theyre really cute.
It's alright. I know you didn't mean anything wrong by it. It's not like I can't relate to the feeling of wanting to share this manga.

I am kind of a perfectionist and control freak, which is why I prefer to work alone. So I can't say I'm not annoyed either, since I like keeping everything orderly. I would prefer if you deleted it; I plan to delete the Snake Princess extra too at some point, keeping the extras on the main serialization restricted to those paired directly with each chapter. This one in particular is from old art Kamejiro started reposting weekly to generate more interest, so it might as well be considered a separate canon.

It's alright. I know you didn't mean anything wrong by it. It's not like I can't relate to the feeling of wanting to share this manga.

I am kind of a perfectionist and control freak, which is why I prefer to work alone. So I can't say I'm not annoyed either, since I like keeping everything orderly. I would prefer if you deleted it; I plan to delete the Snake Princess extra too at some point, keeping the extras on the main serialization restricted to those paired directly with each chapter. This one in particular is from old art Kamejiro started reposting weekly to generate more interest, so it might as well be considered a separate canon.
alright, I'll delete this chapter by this Friday night! Just to keep it up for a few more days if you're fine with it.

Users who are viewing this thread