The Princess of Sylph - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Tuberose (3)

Dex-chan lover
Maybe she is just bluffing and thinks she can get away with it because of how naive the wind kingdom's people are about monsters? I wonder if her burning through the literal walls that protect Ventfleur is foreshadowing of a larger disregard for the wind kingdom people's safety

There's a chance of that happening of course, but so far I am waiting for the "other shoe" to drop. The author already shown through pixiv work that this manga can get cruel real fast.

Dex-chan lover
Kamejiro's rkgk: ichaicha raburabu yurise--

Official manga canon:
GJByNHqaEAAGIUs

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting Sara to just go ahead and heal people to prove the rumours about her healing are wrong. Or some healing burst that’ll heal 4 people or more at once.

Btw, damn girl a slap is too much. I hope most of it was a gush of wind to make it seem like Sara’s face got a big hit that’d make her face turn like that.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

to the towns people the fire of gossip just grew so much higher, certainly will give them a distraction from the plant monster.

Dex-chan lover
It was interesting that all the gossip seems to focus on their perceived difference in station, not on that they are both women. Add in the guy loudly proclaiming his love for another man and it gives a real nice "little to no homophobia" vibe.
it appears as tho homophobia is alive in well in the land of fire and the fire princess coming to the land of wind to get help with her attempt to go against it would make sense in the context of the land of wind being more open to queerness.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for translating. Wonder what her plan is with the slap.

Aggregator gang
I expect the nun to be dragged to the castle for some "explanations".

Dex-chan lover
There's a chance of that happening of course, but so far I am waiting for the "other shoe" to drop. The author already shown through pixiv work that this manga can get cruel real fast.
Things might go bad but I don't think I'd ever describe it as cruel. There's gore for sure but the characters and outcomes aren't really mean spirited. I'd be surprised if she turned out to be anything but a complicated but otherwise well meaning person (just like this other Nun and the Snake).

Dex-chan lover
The Princess of Sylph (serialization version) got axed.

https://kamejiroro.fanbox.cc/posts/7810811

Apparently it didn't sell well.
Fuck, man...

EDIT:
Forgot to add more details that non-JP speaker might miss:
1. Chapter 17 will be the last. Latest untranslated chapter is 16 (just released).
2. Kamejiro-sensei will self-publish the continuation like what they've done before the serialization. Please show some support.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I wonder how things will work going forward. I'll be on her fanbox but do the translations continue, here as well? They also plan to continue releasing full volumes, just digitally though Amazon and the like.

Aggregator gang
Damn i just want to check for new updates and saw it got axed, so sad.. This is one of my favorites fantasy Yuri rn😭

Dex-chan lover

Fuck, man...

EDIT:
1. Chapter 17 will be the last. Latest untranslated chapter is 16 (just released).
2. Kamejiro-sensei will self-publish the continuation like what they've done before the serialization. Please show some support.
is noighd cursed or what lmao
i would love to support the author if new chapters are translated in english

Dex-chan lover

Fuck, man...

EDIT:
😭

Users who are viewing this thread