The Princess Wishes to Die Peacefully! - PROMO

The name of the crown prince tho 😖 as much as i wanna ignore it, i can't 'coz in my country it's so pervy.

@reanseih @yasminzy
Hold on, didn't the story say the reason why she failed in that route where she treated her brother better was because of her husband who manipulated her to become the emperor? If that's so, killing the kid brother is way too much. Poor kid doesn't deserve that. If anything, it's her fault for getting duped by her lover. She should have straight up killed him in every lifetime for that since he just spells trouble.

Dex-chan lover
@penguinslovesnow
Kill them both.
In her harem life the little brat still killed her, so take him down since he kills her when there is no reason to.

Also from the Promo, he kills her Every life.
So, when she was pretending to be a villainous he was too dumb to check the facts and investigate."

Killing her in unnecessary cruel deaths.
Both of them can go.

Group Leader
@penguinslovesnow I mean ur right. But this aint about morals but survival. Does it matter that much to kill an innocent when your stuck in a death loop? I say it's worth a try at very least. Honestly that's what I thought of before ever thinking of treating him well... She had him captured after all.

The art is beautiful ❤️
The looping-story remind me of manhwa tilted The Villainess Maker

But the pitying-look story remind me of manhwa called When The Villainess Love

But still i hope this manhwa got series cause i really love the art and it seems like the story's interesting

@Khulmach
Honestly, it makes more sense for her to die if she had the harem life. Too many people vying for power so if there are more harem men surrounding her, the more danger she'll be in tbh either through power hunger or through messy jealousy. Remember, it never specified that the brother did it. Just how she died. As for the other scenario, she should have expected to die if she's putting up a front of a villain even if she helped him in the shadows. That shit gets messy fast and realistically most things like shadow work would be revealed once all the dust has settled. She doesn't get to have salvation if she's actively hiding all that shit. I don't get how she always goes for a drastically different plan from the last and not evaluate why exactly it is she dies every time in those timelines. Like it's much smarter to stick to one plan and then figure out who exactly her enemies/allies are and go from there so she can actually have a more successful run. I don't get how you always come to the conclusion that it's always the prince who kills her and not a different power player on the field.

If anything, the easiest thing to do would be to abdicate the throne and leave immediately without telling anyone where she's going. And actually make up a reason to delegitimize her right to the thrown before leaving. Staying anywhere near the thrown will get her killed because she doesn't know the extent of how many people are actually trying to kill her or use her to their advantage that kills her in the process.

After all these time loops, I sure hope she starts investigating why she's going through them at all instead of just focusing on dying peacefully because chances are, she's just gonna keep coming back.

@reanseih
Personally, getting someone killed especially if it's someone innocent is something she should avoid. It gives someone else a legitimate reason to start a revolution to remove her with her ending up dead. And I imagine the case will be the same if she does kill him secretly too. Who knows how many enemies she has that will use the prince's death as an excuse to get rid of her.

Like I said to the other person, the best idea is to just abdicate and leave after making up a reason to delegitimize her right to the throne. But I doubt the author will ever consider it because that would be way too boring.

What I don't get is why the MC is trying to design a peaceful death for herself after all of her experiences and not try to figure out why she's going through all these time loops in the first place. Because if she's going to die peacefully, she's just going to head straight back to the start of the time loop anyways. And there's also the issue with her going through drastically different plans from the last to survive when it's much better to stick with one good idea, figure out why she failed that route, and adjust the plan accordingly. She'd have a much more successful run that way.

Overall, it's not a bad start... it's just that the logic sometimes kind makes me enjoy it less.

Ungrateful IGNORANT bastards! What would happen if she couldn't redo her life? She would stop existing! She was always a good person, but now that she is depressed and wants to die, she finally receives the deserved affection. It's like what happened between Rem and Subaru when she tried to kill him at first. But there's a difference! They only met for 4 days (*Although, at the time, I wanted so much to stab her several times). And those ungrateful ignorant bastards are even worse, 'cause they had so much time to know her. Also! I wonder if she was that bad of a ruler. Even if she was, they could just advice her. The husband adviced or manipulated (*one of the two) her in a certain path, but ended up killing her in the first time line.
It's hateful how they can love the future depressed version of the protagonist, when she wasn't bad in the first time line, other than the protagonist from "I swear I won't bother you again!", for example.

(I consider this to be suitable opinion for this PROMO, unless the author trolls me by revealing surprises in the novel that could change everything. Also, I don't have time to read the novel.)

THIS IS SUCH A COOL CONCEPT AND SUCH A TWIST ON THE USUAL VILLAINESS STORYLINE I'M SO EXCITED TO READ MORE

Aggregator gang
Isn't it easier if she takes the first route again but avoid the bastard husband, or just kill the brother.

Users who are viewing this thread