The Problem of My Love Affair - Ch. 34

Waaaaah! Thank you so much for 3 updates ❤❤ good to see those 2 boys again ❤❤❤❤

Cha Soohyeok is a mess I love himmm!
Also Mo Taehee can defend herself. I love powerful women. Thank you so much for the multiple uploads❤️❤️

Thank you so much for the updates! This is honestly one of my favorite series, thank you very much for your hard work!

i love how he becomes a mess when it comes to her XD I thought he was going to be this cool ceo guy at first but this is better!!! XD

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translation!!!
this man is just a freight train for second hand embarrassment kjfbdkfhaufja like hes a such a goddamn mess i physically cringe everytime that my jaw is starting to hurt... also he is probably the first ceo character that i like considering i find most ceo type mls to be annoying

Aggregator gang
CEO is so Awkward! He's mister serious and cool for business but his IQ drops sharply when it involves the girl he likes. That's actually realistic, lol, compared to those cold CEO novels where the dude is overbearing and has everything in control.

Also, his assistant is MVP.

This is such a trainwreck, I love it.

Now we need him to accidentally mention their "night" to get the full confusion.

he’s unbelievable...

hey cha soohyeok

CHA. SOO. HYEOK

IN WHAT LANGUAGE CULTURE AND TRADITION DOES HER NEARLY BREAKING HIS WRIST LOOK LIKE ROMANCE? 😭

The CEO's interest is so blatant LOL. I feel bad for the other secretary though, the stuff he puts up with...I hope he's getting properly compensated.

@SleepyAbra I hope so too. I was pleasantly surprised when she didn't need to be rescued by him. I loved it actually and how she was able to take that guy's hand off her wrist herself and tell him not to call her honey. That guy is such a jerk, but the kids are funny though embarrassing. @enyoteremchi I hope that doesn't become a trend. I hate delusional overly jealous types. It helped that she could take care of herself and he hasn't taken his jealousy out on her yet. I don't like it when they do that.

Users who are viewing this thread