The Problem of My Love Affair - Ch. 36

Can’t wait for more! Thanks for translating

Idk this new guy may cause some problems. I have a feeling he will doubt the fact that they are her nephews

Judging from other stories like this, that guy's a massive piece of shit

Interesting plot twist. So she has her share of experience.

I'm not sure if I should respect the guy for checking in on possible consequences or just hate him for being a jerk. Would be neat if he isn't a terrible person.

Okay but tell me why I'm cackling... they broke up like 5-6 years ago and he has the audacity to confront her in front of her own home? And then ask if those were his children?? I- LMAO bRO,,, No, but actually I understand why he came to that conclusion, but come on man...

Dex-chan lover
@Arin_Em
Okay, I know you don't like him, I don't either, but at least he's responsible. He directly asked if they are his. Instead of ignoring it at least he wants to do something about it. Also did they break up because he transfered out for a promotion 6 years ago?

Group Leader
Look, the guy seems like a fuckwad from how he uses honey, but...I don't think it's bad for him to ask whether it's their kids or not. I mean, it's not like she is being all that clear about the situation, right? Him asking questions is healthy and it doesn't seem like he is running away from responsibility if he's even bringing it up in the first place.

Aggregator gang
What a piece of shit

ALSO HE HELD ON TO HER SHIRT LMAO omg most guys will fully grab the FMC's arm to stop her but he's like uwu gwab shiwrt LOL klsdfjkdfjaslkfjsdf; ok sir well brownie points for u

I wonder how she is going to respond to her ex. He seems like the type to not believe her even if she says that the kids aren’t his.

Hohoho! You wish! You are not allowed to try to weedle back into her life! Mo has a CEO now! Hahaha!

Thanks for the update!😊

Users who are viewing this thread