The Problem of My Love Affair - Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
Lol I love how nonchalantly she just flat out rejects him. You gotta try harder than that, boy 😂

LOL last panels are too much 😅🤣🤪

But realistically, she has a point. He won’t loose much, but her career will end with a scandal if anything goes wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, I agree with Pinky. Shes the one that comes out a loser and he hasnt even given her word to ease those worries.

OMG HE REALLY WENT AND STRIPPED IN FRONT OF HER AND SAID "LOOK ALL YOU WANT" HAHAHAHA THANK YOU!!!! THIS MANGA IS AMAZING ❤❤❤

But seriously. So risky, especially since he is literally insane. I mean it's funny now, but he seriously just ripped his shirt off because she wont be honest with him when it seems like he isn't really listening to her that well either... but so hilarious.

Thank you for the translation! There’s progress between them, can’t wait to read what happens next!! ❤️

She has a really good point. People working so closely and then get into a relationship, if things go bad, then there's the danger of power-play moves being used to hurt the other party.

At the same time, he can't just pretend his emotions aren't there, especially as these are the first time he's experiencing such emotions.

If they are going into this relationship, they NEED to actually consider it carefully.

But I praise our ML for actually having the courage to come forward with his feelings. It took a while, but he's able to recognize that things can't be the same and they have to work out their feelings, and he wants to pursue it. It could end badly, but he doesn't want to reject his emotions.

Double-page supporter
Honestly, it hurts me that she's being practical, but I like that she is. They both have a lot to lose, her moreso than him.

He went from denial, to waver and then proceeded to jump directly to *crushing the door with a siege ram” mode 🤣

The comment section for this webtoon is more mature than most of the others i read & i love that. 😌
Agreed re: her having more to lose/him not actually addressing her valid pts. I do want them to end up happy together, but I also need him to be more considerate.

Thanks for the update!

Double-page supporter
Oh my freaking glhljhodiehtixjq28yv7eu4hfok23

These two idiots I swear

DBA scans team much thanks for this juicy update!

Okay now that I've calmed down, yeah, secretary Mo has many valid points and she stands to lose a lot. However she's speaking like everything is already decided and doesn't take into account Sohyuk's say on the matter. Also she isn't being very honest. It would be nice if they talk about their feelings openly and then decide where they should stand with each other afterwards

Users who are viewing this thread