The Problem of My Love Affair

It's been a month. I think this wont be updated anymore. It's a good webtoon but you will be missed.

Dex-chan lover
Not even an ecchi tag? ._. its a pass from me, I dont mind some romantic read but without any hotness its hard to keep me entertained. I like the cover style tho.

This comic is so hilarious h oly shit... I started dry heaving with laughter since chapter five and didn't stop the whole time

LMAO I can't with the last chapters wtf I hope that we think that happened really happened!! 😍😍😏😏

The scenes just seem so unrealistic (and ridiculous really) for a modern world setting. Even with the attempts at being hilarious, I only lasted til the end of chapter 6...to think I actually persevered to find out if it will get better.

It might be because I recently have been more into isekai or european set webtoons... But I'd rate this 4/10. The art doesn't score much points either.

Hahahah.. the last chap was hilarious...

I love the story n it makes it more interesting with those cocky twins in it.. stories become more interesting n funny when kids r in it too.. i love it.. another story on the bookmark list thank u for the update....😁

Double-page supporter
@KFE it's a weekly publish (this is Kakaopage Webtoon), just like Naver Webtoon (but sometimes they goes on hiatus for a few months to prepare a new season or the author personal life trouble).

Love the reliable, take-charge female lead and the easily flustered, try-hard male lead! Their dynamic is great lol

Lmao I see someone jelly~ πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Users who are viewing this thread