The Promised Neverland - Ch. 162 - Game To Steal The Throne

Dex-chan lover
@PandaMoni If I'm correct here, the title of Grandma is given to the one who manages Grace Field. Each farm has a Mama, so it makes sense that the Grandma here is the one in charge of the set of farms.

Contributor
I can’t believe Isabella has gotten more plot importance than Ray in the last few chapters.

Dafuq that bitch still evil?? I thought she had a change of heart? But then again she's called "grandma"so maybe it's more demon mindblast

Him thinking he can take over the demon world seem pretty delusional...

Supporter
I'm surprised they not just left Isabella alive but even promoted her after her colossal blunder.

Aggregator gang
I'm more surprised that we got a chapter after MS and JB leaving Weekly Shonen Jump scans alone. It needs cleaning and a redrawing, but it is better than not having a chapter at all. Long live to the High Seas!

Double-page supporter
Her being alive reminded me of the whole Tobito conspiracy turning out to be real. It makes no sense that she is alive but lmao
Thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
They didn't kill her after the greatest scandal in the history of the farms?

I am super curious to know how she not only survived that but also got a promotion out of it.

if you want to understand the reference to "eternal children" go to youtube and search for "academy of ideas archetype of the man-child"

gives credence to someone who said this manga was based on "peter pan" lol well that guy whoever he is just got a shit ton more credit because apparently peter pan was based on the archetype of the "man-child" as well.

oh....sorry, to make that make sense. the archetype of the man child has another name for it "Peur Aternus" Latin for "eternal child" lol driving my points home has always been a thing for me lol.

Users who are viewing this thread