The Queen - Vol. 2 Ch. 2 - Let Me take You back Home

I wonder who the actual love interest is for Ling Zhi. I doubt she'll ever trust the Emperor again, so I am going to assume it's the Snow King. Not to mention the title refers to her as queen, putting further credence that she will not become the Empress. I just hope that the Snow King doesn't also go down the manipulative route in which I end up hating him as well.

Supporter
@darknesspker I think she won't choose anyone as a romance option, the way she has been portrayed kinda heads toward her being independent. Who knows maybe she will make her own nation? But just say, if she will take a partner, I hope it's either the Snow King or someone new, and not the King :p

Also slight spoiler regarding the Snow King
I use Google translate on the RAW so please take it with a grain of salt. So far, the RAW hasn't shown the Snow King being manipulative or anything, which is the main reason why I much prefer him over the king. But, it can change, or maybe he could be manipulative to protect Ling Zhi, we never know with how much twists we have .

@Yatsuki - Personally, I don't want her to pick someone new or end up alone. I mean what would the point of suffering everything she went through equate through if she couldn't even live a normal life? I hope the spoiler info continues to stay true. I also agree that she should never pick the Emperor again, however, it's just baffling to me that they spent close to 35-7 chapters on their relationship only for it to lead nowhere. I just hope that doesn't happen with the Snow King as well.

( ̄◇ ̄;) I bet she’s the MC before she lost her memories and her hair turned black.

Always the first thing i check in the morning and when i got home😍

i don't think she will choose anyone, maybe she will choose the independent route and become the queen to her people?

Users who are viewing this thread