The Queen - Vol. 2 Ch. 22 - To Suffer From One's Own Actions

This dang traitor of a girl... Ling Zhi did everything she could to protect her at all times. Hope we get to see her truly suffer :(

Okay, maybe the Snow King isn't so stupid. Even though his methods are not entirely logical. I think he knows Baby Girl is working with a hidden enemy, and is therefore keeping her close to uncover who it is. As for Baby Girl, a weakness can be exploited and your silly little affections are being exploited to your own detriment and I don't feel the least bit sad about it.

As for the Emperor, I don't know what to trust. I'm on the fence with him, and Ling should he cautiously optimistic about him, but not trust him until the Empress Dowanger and the Empress Consort are down for count.

Double-page supporter
I think the snow king wants the spirit power in qingyan to be returned to ling, or he wants to do something else with it.

Reading the previous comments made me realize... so the reason the snow king felt Ling Zhi’s power in Qingyan is because of that time when Ling Zhi saved Qingyan’s life 🤔? Oh god took me long enough to figure it out

Users who are viewing this thread