The Queen - Vol. 2 Ch. 33 - Beware of the Dogs

Dex-chan lover
50/50 chance they will betray the consort. They are dead either way.

😍 I really hope they can get the empress consort with the confessions. All this back and forth betrayal, but not really with the Emperor and Consort constantly has me on edge.

BIGGEST PLOT TWIST EVER! I keep thinking it will be the end of the main girl, but really she makes the most craziest plot twists!!!!

I love that her being gentle to the ppl and the servants paid her well in that way.
The servants hold power to spread news and rumors and they all listen to this consort.

Aaaaaah I love this

Ahhhh this is so good!!!! I wasn't expecting the next chapter for ages! 😍 I'm still waiting for a plot twist involving the prince of ice and the little kid too, part of me doesn't believe the prince and the concubine parted ways 🤞🏼
I'm glad that the emperor still supports her even though she rejected him ❤️ unless it wasn't actual rejection and just a fight for show? 🤔

ALWAYS TWISTED PLOT! I tried to read and google translate the manhua, but of course its not the same as have it being translated by u guys. Gosh, Consort Ling literally my fav

Aggregator gang
It’s funny, true power is not thoose who lead but the ones that obey

@Ufaaa I tried to do the same thing, but it's so different when you read it in English. You really feel the frustration and anger from the characters.

Users who are viewing this thread