The Rain and the Other Side of You - Ch. 15

FTU

It was a good happy ending but it felt only a "decent-good" ending since I'm sure it could ended in a way better satisfying way instead of this but a good read overall personally.

Contributor
So... the cousin got a slap on the wrist? Or did he get his just deserts? Cause seriously, that kinda shit should not be allowed to go unnoticed.

joe

Ugh, this was super anticlimactic. I don't even know what to say except that I am quite disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
Definitely feels like it needs an extra chapter. I feel like the mangaka didn't get the hang of drawing the girl post-time-skip so she went minimalist.

Dex-chan lover
What is today, “halt a series” day? Both Tsuyuki and this...

Anyway, how many years they were apart?

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was a disappointing ending. Obviously, I'm happy they get together, in the end, I thought this manga had several more chapters to it at least and now it's suddenly ending with this one very cliché chapter.
problems got solved, awkward goodbye, brunette gets insecure "you're free to love who you want now. Thank you for saving me from my life", and then some ambiguous nonsense as to how time passes and it ends with the brunette leaning into the blonde "My hero. I love you" in the end without any explanation as to how to they are going to stay together or stay in touch.
Is this what I've been waiting for so long? Such a trope-ridden nonsensical ending.

Group Leader
i didn't expect a lot from this story and yet i'm still disappointed lmao

Dex-chan lover
When there's 2 minutes left on the exam and you're barely halfway thru.
I like that it's a happy ending, but this reads like a bad fanfic.

Users who are viewing this thread