The Ranker's Guide to Live an Ordinary Life

Dex-chan lover
Yeah no. I'll read this if maybe the bitch protagonist lost every single person that she cares about. Suffer, tried committing suicide, suffer A LOT more, and grow as a person.

I can't even stomach 5 chapters lol. And here I thought I have an iron stomach.

Honestly, this isn't amazing by any metric. But I love it. For one reason, the MC.

I don't know how the author did it. But the author hacked my mind into loving this character. It's not about her being relatable. Obviously not. It's not about her being a responsible person. I doubt we'll see that growth until years down the line.

It's just a pure, visceral feeling of wanting to let her do whatever she wants as she wills for no apparent reason. Her character design isn't groundbreaking by any means but somehow I'm drawn to it on every panel. Somehow it reignited my passion to draw again, and so I think by the end of this month my sketchbook will be filled with her. If you read this story, I suppose you can tell which character I relate to the most

It's a mystery to me why I like her so much. However, the fact of the matter is I do and that's what's important at the end of the day

In spite of that, the most I can give is 8/10. I can't in good faith go higher. Objectively, it's probably 6/10

the first 9 chapters had someone besides luascans so i was able to actually read it, and the story is mid and the main character is annoying.
luascans is the only "translators" available for the rest so I have no way to actually figure out how the story progresses.
chapters 1-9 are 4/10 and overall its a 2/10 'cause of luascans

please, remove lua scans from this site, their translation is legit google translate from reading it
Add them to your block list. My feed has been so much less garbage since I started blocking specific translation groups. I have started enjoying reading random stuff again and not having to check who translated it first.

Dex-chan lover
Q: What do you get when mix an already stale genre with a MC that would rather do literally nothing than progress the plot in any direction?

A: An incredibly boring webtoon.

translation sucks too.

2/10

Users who are viewing this thread