The Ready-Made Queen - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I think you mean "the fifth princess" instead of "the fifth empress" apart from that interesting so far.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Considering her eyes and hair are very similar to the princess' (frankly MC and princess look like sisters,) I wonder if MC's looks are so similar because of a common ancestor. Unlikely MC is Emperor's daughter, but could have had the same grandfather or x great grandfather as the princess. Wouldn't be the first time member of a royal family or nobility had a one night stand with a commoner and completely forgot about them morning after and didn't bother to avoid much less care if a pregnancy occurred. Hope why tall, dark and cold blooded along with the assassins were so interested in the princess gets explained later. Considering she had the mind of a 5 year old and exiled in the palace, it's not like she was a threat to anybody much less a candidate for ascension. Hope whoever sent the assassins gets ruined and dies a slow and painful death for murdering and betraying an innocent girl like that just for politics. As for the MC, looks like her troubles are just starting.

I hope she can retain her mental health. Crying while laughing because of the shock does seem to me like she will be having nightmares

Aggregator gang
I don't get what you mean by empress cause I think it supposed to be princess, anyhow im waiting for the gun to come in

Users who are viewing this thread