The Ready-Made Queen - Ch. 21

warning heavy spoilers. someone asked for the spoilers in previous chapters. here they are. these are the only one I found.

Abigail/violetta will become the empress. She and Rakiel had two kids, Mikhail and Adela. On the last chapter that I read (I jumped to read the last chapter), Mikhail, their son, will become the next emperor.

-the crown prince will be the one who killed the emperor, Violetta’s dad. I forgot his name. The crown prince, as a traitor, will be killed by violetta.

- several years (I think?) after becoming an empress (Mikhail is already 12 years old), she will be very sick. She decides to die, kiel’s purpose had been fulfilled. She thought it was not good if she stays alive, her identity will be discovered and will bring death to both of them, so it’s better to end it here. Kiel cried a lot and dont want to let her go, but yeah she’ll die. The story keep continuing (I believe) and it ended at chapter 108.

@FalleNxHunter thanks for the info! Wow it was worth reading after all. Also I hope her ladies in waiting wont betray her somehow and they will be great allies/friends for her.

Uhm, so many conspiracies....I’m not sure how this manhwa will end. I’m guessing she either dies young and nobody will know she’s an impostor, or she’ll get discovered but will have her own redemption arc...

The ladies-in-waiting's introductions remind me of the introduction of high-specs love interests except for the fact that they're female and are not love interests.

Users who are viewing this thread