The Ready-Made Queen

the description is so rude and offensive compared to how they described the princess. it should be changed

I can't make heads or tails of the description 🤣
"Exiled for being an idiot" - but just because of this, I'm going to check out ch1.

Edited after reading:
OK, so she was mentally ill, not an idiot. And there were a few sentences which didn't really make sense (in the chapter I mean). Overall, and seems like an interesting story. I hope the group can get a PR/QC person though.

Group Leader
You get a cold male lead, he gets a cold male lead EVERYONE GETS A COLD MALE LEAD

Dex-chan lover
The description is incredibly misleading. "Exiled for being an idiot" makes it sound like she was a stereotypical villain type character while the truth is VERY different.

Aggregator gang
Poor princess,
she didn't deserve to die.
it isn't going to sit right with me if this is just going to brush off the first chapter like it isn't much of a big deal and the series is just going to be majorly focused on the maid and the duke falling in love with each other cliche. MC better exact vengeance for this even if it turns out the duke or the king is responsible for this conspiracy.

Don't call people with developmental issues "an idiot", Jesus Christ

Who writes these descriptions? If it is an official description that was translated, I don't have much hope for this series. Calling the princess an "idiot" is ridiculous. Well, in any case, I hope the maid tries to avenge
the poor girl's death. After all, she looked like she was a sweet soul.

I have to say the description is wrong. Not about her being an idiot which refers to ones IQ but about her being exiled. She was in a safe stable environment with all her needs taken care of by someone who cared about her. Really I wonder how long this European can last in Asia.

Thank you, for your effort of translating its certainly appreciated and I hope to see more of this soon.

So a male lead who randomly picks up a maid because she has the same features as the emperor? Man wtf these European story line is getting bad.

Dex-chan lover
What a piece of shit duke. Hope he dies. I know he won’t cause these stories have no balls and always go the shitty cliche female lead love changes shitty male lead for better, but can we please get a story where the male lead suffers for being a shit?

I thought the lead was going to be the princess and she was going to be saved, that would have been a more interesting story

I don't get what's so bad? No one has ever seen the princess, since she's been in exile since she was a small child. Even a child who had blonde hair when they were born, could have brown hair by the time they're a teenager. It makes no sense why the fact that they chose a random girl with the same features bugs so many people? It's written fairly decent, and is pretty easy to understand. I'd say so far, it's better than a lot of stories in this same genre.

Users who are viewing this thread