The Ready-Made Queen

I think the plot to the story is interesting. But I do admit that there is something a bit off, but I can’t quite pinpoint what it is. And the grammar in one of the chapters made it difficult to understand something that I believe is of key importance, but I do think I understood it. I wouldn’t write it off because it has potential to be a great story if it’s not rushed. I do hope that they go into depth with emotions.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get this. Why is she doing this? Where the hook they got her on?

Ir can't be because of her real family because the story doesn't show that she cares about them. If it's about a life and death situation....She is too passive for that. Maybe it's the artist. The artist just sucks at showing off the script.

The story is not pulling me in so will drop this. I'm not sure if translation is making the story harder to understand or was the story was originally already that way. But nonetheless, thanks for the translations thus far :))

I hope there’s a reason in the original As to why each chapter is cut short. It’s making the story go too long than necessary... I am curious though as to why the Emperor acts as he does and hopefully, the story will pick up its pace.

Ugh, so mad right now because the FL 😓

(SPOILERS)
Dies in the end because of a painful illness (from all of that despair she had???). She married the duke and conceived two sons and a daughter with him so that's good.

All according to Namu spoilers.

Man, I don't know..... It's heartbreaking to see the lady having all of her love ones died, making it harder for me to continue reading it. Plus, the spoilers under this comment made me decide to stop reading this for awhile. I love the dead princess by the way. Such a shame. Well, it's interesting even though it has its flaws such as having the plot going so fast? like it is so sudden at the beginning? KJDHFKJHDFKJHDFKJHDFKJDHFKJ Thank you for translating though!!! <3

i really like the depth and twistiness of the story. but its a bit difficult to keep a track of all the 5 princes, their fathers, 5 queens, their princesses. history part is a bit confusing. so far so good. kudos to the author and translators

Gosh ... the Royal Palace politics always makes dizzy
I am not complaining, just.. need to super focuses to understand and enjoying the storyline

Users who are viewing this thread