The Real Daughter Is Back - Ch. 46

hmm, so one of the prince's guys pretended to be the merchant?

Dex-chan lover
Wait, was that the prince but he used magic to change his look?

Dex-chan lover
there's a difference between watching over your loved ones and tracking down the location of someone you have a one-sided romantic interest for and constantly staring at them from alleyways
exactly!!
although i do admit that i stalk my friends' social media, i don't look for them if they run away and disguise their identity
the prince is kinda creepy so i like sion better, but we all know who helga will end up with😔
also i half suspect that the prince told the investor to give her a favorable deal

Dex-chan lover
there's a difference between watching over your loved ones and tracking down the location of someone you have a one-sided romantic interest for and constantly staring at them from alleyways

Except it wasn't one-sided? His gift to her was one of the 'precious items' she kept around.

Also considering how smart she is and it's been TWO YEARS, it's probably an (unspoken?) agreement between those two at this point.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, the romantic interest isn't one sided. Still stalking though, even if she's aware via bank transfers he supports her choice to disappear, she isn't aware of this.

Fed-Kun's army
Except it wasn't one-sided? His gift to her was one of the 'precious items' she kept around.

Also considering how smart she is and it's been TWO YEARS, it's probably an (unspoken?) agreement between those two at this point.
I don't think there's much 'agreement' when she is literally powerless to stop the prince.

She doesn't have Eutrid level wealth, she doesn't have any connections with anyone able to exert authority over the prince
The prince could literally stab her and there wouldn't be any real recompense unless the crown has signed some sorta Magna Carta.

Even if she tried stopping him, he'll interfere anyways

I don't think that's agreement.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think there's much 'agreement' when she is literally powerless to stop the prince.

She doesn't have Eutrid level wealth, she doesn't have any connections with anyone able to exert authority over the prince
The prince could literally stab her and there wouldn't be any real recompense unless the crown has signed some sorta Magna Carta.

Why would she need some kind of public power when she have both magic (remember that all these items are made by her?) and he himself is willing to abandon everything just to simp for her.

If she tells him to just sit back quietly, he would. That she hasn't for, again, TWO YEARS would imply either he's somehow been secretive enough she never noticed or that she's figured it out and let it be since it's not interfering with her plan.

Users who are viewing this thread