The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Ch. 102

Dex-chan lover
Noah already surrender mind over his feelings.helplessly falling in love with her.

Now only rae needs to deal with her dillema. I just hope new character will show and give some good advice to this girl. Or make her grandfather priest do the thing!

Dex-chan lover
Rea girl. Should stop depending her love story to the plot of the foking novel.
And just change and make her own story.
Create your foking future for god sake gurl!

Group Leader
i caught up.... but why do i feel anger..... why do i keep reading things that never end ;-; but i dont want it to end ;-; why am i like thisssssssssss

I just wish that both of them would overcome this struggle as soon as possible even if there were tears to be shed

Fed-Kun's army
aaaaAAAAAAH MY HEART HURTS!!! HE SAID IT THOUGH!!! HE REALLY SAID IT!! aaaaah poor noah, i hope rae doesn't trample his heart dfslakjfdlkj JUST TELL HIM THE TRUTH, TRUST HIM HE LOVES YOU 😭at least tell him you love him back weeeeh adfljkdlkdfl

thank you very much for the update!! i suspected this would hurt from the raws but wow the impact was much stronger than i thought it'd be sdlakjdfljk THANK YOU

I think Siathrich is a nice and unique name even though I haven't known the meaning
And Noah confessed to Raelina ><

Rae should abandon the story like canaria did and go with flow, cmon girl u can do it!!

To those interested with spoilers. Please refer to my comment on chapter 96 to somehow help on the fanbase anxiety. Don't worry, though they are big endgame like spoilers, they are 2nd hand spoilers I've managed to come across and read in only one source (and the manhua itself could change a few things). Plus, if you read the spoilers, the next events of this arc is confusing and admittedly too much for me to handle. To those who won't bother reading but wants some comforting words, yeah the ship is a-ok! Rae IS the heroine. Currently, Beatrice is indeed evil and if you remember Noah's reaction when he met her, it wasn't a force game kind of thing, it was just primal fear.

Ooooo but he saw the other girl already!! Did he feel anything then I wonder

Thanks For Your Hard Work!! <3 <3 <3 Can't Wait For The New Goods!! At the End I Read The TL Comments They Are So Funny!! It Always Cracks Me Up!! Anyway!! Love You Guys!! <3 <3

Out of all the isekai mangas/manhwas/manhuas I've read, this is the most decent.

The fact that MC is still burdened by the fact that she is currently possessing someone else's body, someone else's 'story'. It's great! hate it when the story starts off with the MC just accepting their reality right away, as if there's not a thing valuable in their previous life. It's ridiculous! The whole "MC being sent to another dimension", in my opinion, is such a great writing material. But often I feel like the story could've just start off without the isekai genre.

That series of 'AJDLWHDOWJDVLAHSIEKSHSOJANSKSHDBSKSJWHJAJDLWODHKWHS' on those behind the scenes were literally me!!!!!! OMG. He said I love you FOR REALSSS. OHMYHEART

Aggregator gang
F^CKING BEATRICE
And im worried for the body situation
and i hate the fact when the heroin(villainess in the fandom) is also reincarnated

I'm glad non of my best gurls/bois have the name of the people i despises :3

Bitch I'm gonna bitch slap yah. If you turn down noah. Because of you're fucking self proclaim responsibility about the story

Users who are viewing this thread