The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Ch. 111

My theory of what may happen to the other soul (Real Raeliana) they been talking about
I think the real Raeliana is in the protagonist body and she also did Isekai from that world thats why she wanted to change her destiny because she knows the book too. And I think she planned to kill herself or the new soul from her body so that there won't be any problems in transfering her body to the protag.
Maybe the Author of the book is the Real Raeliana and what have been mentioned in the book was the thing that the author wanted to happen but unfortunately she was misplaced to a tragic character and she wanted to change her story by swapping her character into Beatrice but then the New Raeliana came and avoided her first death flag that ruined her plan (which will be revolving around Beatrice and her mystery story and the duke will be inlove to her blah blah blah) and now she want her ded bcauz their souls isn't stabilizing that might end up both ded

Dex-chan lover
I’m calling it now:

Raeliana is probably the original protagonist, Beatrice. And the original Raeliana is also someone who knows the novel as well and did the soul switch so she could get Beatrice’s happy ending, but of course our Raeliana, being Beatrice, can’t help but be awesome despite herself.

No, I haven’t read ahead, just making the guess now so I can feel redeemed later... If it’s actually the case.

So the old raeliana is still twerking in this world and that's why her soul can't be fixed in this body? I have a feeling that the supposed heroine of the history is the old raeliana and that's why she is plotting to get this raeliana killed. Why?? I don't know... My powers are not that strong. XD

Dex-chan lover
Wait hold up. So the original Raelinana is still around??? Then... Could she be in the heroine's body?? But where did the original blonde heroine's soul go??
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
So the old Raeli really was in the heroine's body huh. Makes sense but isn't the Vestal child already working with the old Raeli (or am I remembering that incorrectly)?

Dex-chan lover
I like how they are so sweet together now. Unlike on previous chapters noah cant even touch the tips of her nail. Now she is letting him a atleast do some cuddles except extreme kisses, her heart still cant take the impact. XD

Group Leader
So someone else reincarnated into Raeliana, she didnt want to die so did the soul swap with the protagonist,
and our mc became raeliana?

I am so confused about what is going on? About the black vestal and catholicism 😭 can someone simplify what we know about it up until this chapter?

Users who are viewing this thread