The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Ch. 112

Omg Beatrice??? Oh no now the protag will do something

Goddammit 100+ chapters in

The original title in Ch 1 was something like “The Case of the Murdered Friend” so either she’s lying, the book is a series like Nancy Drew (ex: Nancy Drew: Curse of the Arctic Star), or its just straight up an inconsistency ╮( ̄▽ ̄"")╭

Aggregator gang
@tutur0 Best bet is inconsistency. The story follows a very copy and pasted formula like a lot of manwha isekais so the chances the author cares enough about it to keep things coherent and consistent is slim to none.

Maybe it was like Beatrice: the case of the murdered friend. Like how Harry Potter is Harry Potter and the deathly hallows or the goblet of fire.
Or it is most like just an inconsistency, but I can suspend disbelief enough to think that maybe the title was like that.

Dex-chan lover
Beatrice is finally gonna show up? We're finally getting past the prologue! 😀

@tutur0 @maisonaustyn @-Shiro-

If I remember right "The Case of The Murdered Friend" is a title of a chapter within the novel, because the Raeliana in the Novel is just the "cog" of a side character, the reason why the Protag come to the town in the first place so that the story can start. So "Beatrice" might really be the title of the novel.

I have always been wondering a lot about the real reason y reali was supposed to die in the earlier chap.
I feel like Brook was being used by the dark blue hair guy in the earlier chaps. That guy even said that someone else is waiting for him, n they r almost near the meeting place. This has been in mind through out the story. N its still never come to light til now as to whom is the real mastermind of Raeli's planned death in the earlier chap.
After awhile i thought it could be Beatrice, but everything is so unclear.
The ori Raeli character and personality is a mystery as well.
Beatrice n Raeli is supposed to be friends from the book that the lead read, but r they actually not?
Or maybe instead of friendship, their actual relationship is far too complicated for us to get it now. 🤔🤔🤔

Users who are viewing this thread