The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Ch. 114

Hmmm my sneaking suspicion that Beatrice is actually raeliana (the original) exponentially increases by the chapter....

I hope Rae always has a gun with her all the time especially since she has suspicions that someone is after her life. She can easily hide a holster strapped in her thigh or leg under her ballgowns. Heck, anyone can be a walking armory if they wear huge gowns all the time. Can't wait for the next chapter! I wanna see His Holiness soon, too.

Okay, so i thought that manga noah looks familiar so i am digging my reading and thank god i found it. So here it goes,
Manga noah : i want to be a receptionist of the magic world (the prince)

Oh man, that Noah meme has turned out to be a fun reading game! (Pudding Noah has been my favorite so far). Still need to check out manga Noah and wuxia Noah. Anyone have any clue who military Noah is??

Noah - this
military noah - ive see people say crimson karma but theres like one chap with no noah in sight (skimmed through it)
oops wrong one noah - false confession
magic noah - wmmap
ancient korea noah - seen people say its contract concubine
pudding noah - this girl is a little wild
manga noah - I want to be a receptionist at (forgot the rest but mc has blue hair)
dead daddy noah - wmmap
definition of a noah - villainess something something (sawateam does it)
cat noah - cat's bride
wuxia noah - ma dao zu shi
one night stand noah - the evil lady's hero

LOL What defines a "Noah"? 😂

Also, this:

ljDA1US.png

Group Leader
ROFL at the Noahverse! For those who haven't seen it already highly recommend checking the Claude one - even more hilarious xD

Fed-Kun's army
I have been waiting for this confrontation for so long. But who is going to save her? C'mon Noah show the power of your stalking!

Users who are viewing this thread