The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Ch. 122

@Akera93 When the fire broke out, Noah and Taylor brought swords into the palace (strictly forbidden) and broke down multiple walls to find Raeliana. Palace guards were searching for the culprits. So prison time if caught :vvv

waaah its back!! thank you for the translations even though i have absolutely no idea whats going on anymore HAHA all the more reason to go reread >:)

I can't believe it's June already and that it's back. Quarantine's been making time weird.

Anyways thank you! Just as it's back sometime spicy is brewing.

Also, they're holding hands in the new cover how lewwwwdddd >////////<

the translators: no justin😭😭😭 sorry we miss him so we’re gonna put him on the warn page and credits.

me: who tf is justin? *scrolls to back up to warn page and down to the credits* ooooooh that’s justin....anyways.

Woah time to reread so i could figure out why this dark sorceress is important 🤓🤓
Also thank you for the chapter

Yaaaaaay! Raeliana's back! It felt like ages! 🤩 And with perfect timing, I've just finished rereading. Thank you very much!
Whitton? Lol, that's like the 4th name that dude has gone by in this series. One of them I still remember being Whitney. 😅 In the beginning he had a new "spelling" every single time he appeared.

NEED SOME SPOILER PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE ME SPOILER ABOUT WILL NOAH WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH BEATRICE BITCHES?

Users who are viewing this thread