The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Ch. 126

Aggregator gang
So I guess this is Pretty much confirming that Beatrice is the original Raeliana.

If that is the case then Beatrice is technically the current Raeliana. So in the end I guess the Duke was always bound for the OG beatrice.

Well that is my theory anyway

OMg they both have the same habit of scratching the book! Raeliana because she's in that body and BEatrice because she has the of Raeliana's soul. :O

Aww it’s nice that Noah was gonna love Beatrice no matter which body she’s in... BUT IOSA SIS YOU’RE DEAD 😂😂

omg this is start to get complicated..
if real Rae on Beatrice body, so where is real Beatrice? @_@"

I hope she'll stay in this body no matter what. It'd be weird if he ends up with her in the blond body.
I feel bad for raeliana's original family. They kind of lost their daughter and same for Beatrice's father. How can an evil jealous bitch be from this sweet family.

Everyone saying they swapped souls, but the current raeliana doesn't come from a isekai future or am i confusing it with the other novels?

Fed-Kun's army
@cococattsu
Wait
do you mean the body she's in now (Raelina) or the body in Korea. Does it mean Raelina is a combination the real Beatrice and Eunha?

@yetiwarrior

" Does it mean Raelina is a combination the real Beatrice and Eunha? "

Not a combination: Our current Raeliana (Eunha) is the real Beatrice

I think it was mentioned in the previous chapters (comment section) : iirc that if OG Rae didnt screw up the novel - Eunha should be transported to Beatrice body but OG Rae had to deal with the witch (responsible for the body swapping) thus OG Rae transported to Beatrice, while OG Bea(Eunha) transported to Rae's

but if you're asking for the OG Bea(before either OG Rae or Eunha) - that's we don't know - might be a empty vessel. Technically the novel "starts" when Raeliana dies in the novel so Beatrice "appears" is the novel

OG Beatrice and Noah are soulmates. No matter how much the OG Raelina switches bodies, it doesn't matter because they've never been bounded to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread