The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Ch. 126

@Yumesel exactly what I thought. In short, their souls probably switched. Just goes to show that what's inside is what really matters. And the old Rae just really has a bad personality.

Fed-Kun's army
LKJASDLJKSD NOAH!!!! NOAH'S REACTION!!! LMAOOOO ALJSADLJK I LOVE HIM

thank you for the update!!! okay time to read the other one hehe

@Yumesel exactly! idk why our current beatrice still trying when she obv gonna fails again lol but it must be done for the plot ig

Dex-chan lover
Lol the witch move so fast noah couldn't able to react on her speed.... Lmaooo how he got sooo mad is soooo epic af..XD....
I love how he cares about her sooo much...he treats her like a fragile most valuable gem.❤

Thank you soooo much for the translations!!!

Dex-chan lover
Original realina be like ginger of "virtues of the villainess" where they found a book base future reference XD...
well little did she know true love find it's own way.

i guess og raeli/beatrice read the book that raelina read and wants to be the beatrice so she can be the main character... i mean girl, there's no such thing as only 1 main character. in our life, we are all the protagonist of our own.

Why tf is the author jumping around so crazy- give us answers or don't. Seeing three different events at the same time (one being completely useless) is super discombobulating

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO If the hints are on point and this is intentional I fucking love this twist. I hope its what I think it is because thet would be really interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread