The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Ch. 127

@Yumesel my theory is that
they swapped, so beatrice is in raeliana's body and vice versa. the original raeliana found out that she's not the 'main character', hence the swapping of souls with the deal made with the black priestess or whatever that was. bcs in the previous chapter, we see the flashback of the original raeliana, when she was reading the book she habitually scratched it, and cut forward to the current beatrice, she did the same thing
just my two cents

@CSkies13 Great theory! Makes total sense
especially why original!Raeliana would be spiteful that shes still not the main character despite having soul swapped twice and all.

This completely explains chap 125, cos then the reason why our MC's soul is rejecting Raeliana's body is because it's supposed to be in Beatrice's body. As in the "goddess" had intended to assign MC to Beatrice's role, but original!Raeliana had soul swapped into the body instead when original!Beatrice died.

Noah don't kill Beatrice lmao!! Ya need her body

okay everyone else can comment their theories but i'm just gonna be here saying

damn. i'm jealous of that hug.

@CSkies13 your theory makes sense to me too. It's possible that
original Rae just trying to be the main character. And she knows in Rae's body there is another soul, well it's because it's her body after all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Actually at the last chapter (125) I wrote this kind of theory comment too. Our ideas same-like. Woah I really wonder how will they find out!

Thank you for the update! It's so heartwarming to see her being lovey dovey with Noah

"Hang her on a tree" lmao Noah really? 🤣 On another note, loving the progression of their relationship 🥰

@Yumesel @Cskies13 @stannct

Hey guys, Ive read way far ahead of an actual spoiler, I even know the ending. About your theory, heres a spoiler, READ AT UR OWN RISK

So, I forgot what really happened since its been a long time I read the spoilers but you are correct Raelianna and Beatrices swapped bodies. I dont remember why but I think it was due to Raeliana (original) knowing her future she was going to die, it was a black priestess that told her. The original Raelina didnt want to die so she was like “im going to create my
Own fate” by that she thinks rhat as long the real Beatrice lives, she will suffer. So a black priestess interfered with their souls switching. Coincidentally, Eunha (the korean girl) and Beatrice is the same. Because Eunha is the reincarnation soul of Beatrice. So like when the black priestess switched their souls, the Goddess interfered and helped Beatrice (original) recover her korean life ? Like going back to the past?this may not be accurate but the only very accurate one is Raeliana and Beatrice switching bodies.

And ya Noah is always bound to love Beatrice soul, her physical appearance does not interfere with his love for her.

Noah's hug look really comfy for Rae, I'm loving every moment of them being lovey dovey ㅠㅡㅠ♡

Thank you for translating!!

Users who are viewing this thread