The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Ch. 133

Fed-Kun's army
@riflow it was explained many chapters ago. To summarize, there was rumors around her that she was with witches, so she had to step down from being the queen. Later it was explained that the witch is probably the same person that the original Raeliana got involved with and it is suspected that moved her soul to Beatrice. That witch also adopted Iosa.

i read a theory that
current Raeliana is actually (real) Beatrice's soul, and (real) Raeliana just switched their souls. so the reason Noah loves current Raeliana is because he is destined to love her SOUL not body.

OMG BRUH WHEN I SAW THIS UPDATED BY HEART STARTED TO CRY!!!!!
(the wait was worth it even tho its only been 2 weeks, still tooo long)
i can't wait for the next chapter!!!

Thank you for the chapter!! I really don't want her to die 😭 plot armor do your thing

🤩thank you!!!!!!🤩 I love this manhwa, is one of my favourite! 😍

Dex-chan lover
Where's the original Beatrice in this story, did she just die off so someone could use her body?

@JWChibi
It maybe confusing but the last several chapters have told us implicitly that our Raelina is the original Beatrice. The original Raelina knows what her fate will be (dead by her own fiance), so she wants to change her fate. She chose to swap body with Beatrice because of Beatrice's good future. So now, original Raelina is on Beatrice's body and original Beatrice is on Raelina's.
But even though they swapped body, the soul will always eventually meet their soulmates just like how the original Beatrice with Realina's body fell in love with Noah.
I hope this satisfied you :)

I must say seeing the king so troubled over the past few chapters are... cathartic :>

Thanks for translating this!

I know a little about the future but im still not aware of the situation , i wonder who pushed Rae before she died on her previous life , im sure it's someone but not iosa

Damn i felt so bad for vivian, i know she is cocky and a mean girl material, but shes not that evil :( how can the ending for her be that cruel

Fed-Kun's army
I absolutely explode with happiness whenever Raeliana is updated - thank you, Bucci Gang! 😘

Iosa is such a hilarious and interesting character. She's so weird, it's amazing.

I'm impressed that Justin's sense of duty enables him to pursue his suspicions and present them to the king, even if his beloved sister may be implicated, too. For all his flaws, I admire anyone who has such a strong sense of honor and duty.

Looking forward to seeing Noah, Justin, Raeliana, and the King all in a conversation together, where Noah and Justin might have to have a conversation that DOESN'T involve JUST thinly veiled sniping and possessiveness over Raeliana's affections. Maybe.

AHEM!...
i think we should all start an army and kill beabitch
with our own hands, first she was trying to kill Rae and now someone else whos kinda important(i'm not gonna say who it is, cause it may be wrong) .
get your grenades get your guns this bitch is gonna die!...
like im just saying...... if ya'll wanna join

Users who are viewing this thread