The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Ch. 134

im sure things will work out raeli,dont worry,but im actually a little sad cuz the manwha is ending soon :(

The tension is building. Climax is surely approaching. I'm so nervous!

ahhhh yesss we're getting there!!!
I haven't seen Hiika in a while. I wanna see him soon LOL. he's one of my fav charas.
thanks for the updates!

Aggregator gang
I'm still betting she is the original Beatrice.

Killing her original body would be a bad idea is what I'm feeling

Uhuk I'm not ready for this webtoon to end 😭😭😭

Thank you for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Imagine a plot twist inside the novel being that Beatrice was possessed the entire time by Raeliana and that Beatrice was forced into Raeliana's body and then was schemed to be murdered so that Beatrice didn't spill the beans.

The OG Raeliana was such a bitter weak-ass bitch, omg!!
Like she had an amazing family (parents and adorbs baby sis), all she had to do was tell her parents she didn't want to marry Marcus Brooks and reject him to the nth degree and that would have been it. If she was so desperate and "cunning" as she thinks, why not use the black magic to either get proof he was trying to kill you or just straight up kill him? Why tf did she have to do the whole body switch nonsense? Like this dumb-ass bitch. If it's Noah she was after all along, then yeah, sure, ya want a man that's not meant for you, great. But all she wanted originally was to live and be happy and oh I can't stand her rn!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, rest assured - there should be 20 chapters ahead as this work is quite slow = 20 more weeks with Raeliana.

Fed-Kun's army
@Sofiiiiiii Was the original Raeliana also supposed to have been reincarnated? I could be wrong but it's not how I remember it and if she wasn't she had no particular reason to be after Noah and no way to know that Noah and Beatrice were supposed to fall in love. So yeah I don't really get why she did t in the first place. I guess we'll have some answer to that in the future.

Awww what a sweet scene between those two. I’m happy they’ve come so far.

I’m so nervous about this plan! I saw spoilers online
and boy are things gonna get brutal and bloody. 😱 Stay safe Raeliana!

Thank you for translating and posting this new chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread