The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Ch. 134

Man. Who would have thought they could openly talk about switching souls and what not. Noah!! 🥺🥺🥺

Thanks, Bucci Gang! I hope you’re back in business! Stay safe.

Ngl these past few chapters have been confusing for me. But I think each side is just trying to lay traps for the other? But there's an unknown time limit bc our MC could pass out at any moment, and there's no real way of postponing that bc the king wont open to gate to see grandpa? Is that it?

Man ill need to go back and reread this at some point, but im excited things are moving towards an answer.
Thanks for the chapter!

I love that they’re able to talk about everything (like the souls switching) out in the open. No unnecessary drama; mature conversations.

I miss Hiika!

No matter how much i tried to see noah's face ...it cannot be change of how i look at him hes too PERFECT like holly god handsome duke and too Justin shamall thoo (ahem) anyway tysm for the chapter i knew that rae's real soul was on Bitchrice and Real Beatrice's real soul was yet to be found but my theory , beatrice's soul was probably on rae's (that just my theory of thinking)

Dex-chan lover
@hanryou Well that is definitely in the top five Sailor Moon redraw challenge things I've seen. I forgot what I was going to say here just from seeing it. Very high destructive power.

yasssss its back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hell ya

i missed noah's handsome face

imagine thinking that OG Rae thought that she could live a perfect life as Beatrice, but instead our Rae live that life using her own body lololol

Users who are viewing this thread