The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Ch. 144

Supporter
Is it series going to end soon? I hope it has a good ending and not dragging on for more drama.

Awww raeli telling noah that she's proud of him then kissed him 🥺😭🥰😍💖

these two really are my fave. even every little touch made my heart jump like crazy. can't wait to see them getting married and have kids

raeliana and noah just have the sweetest romance. you can SEE their interactions and banter and quirks and it's not just ~love at first sight~ or one action. it's a culmination. this shoujo is really one for the books <3 idc if she's like a mary sue, she was amazing!!!

my only pet peeve (that's already spoken about) was that she was beatrice all along. i wish she was just... a regular person. it does defeat the moral of the story to overcome fate if she was always supposed to get noah :(

Fed-Kun's army
Bandits or Duke Blake. I think they were too greedy or eager to punish him so they placed too harsh conditions and much hate will come from his part, even taking a place precious to him. It sounds like first world war end agreements, and that the same rebound will happen.

@yatsuki
Yes if I remember correctly, we have 3 chapters left, and there will be 3 side stories, the last one is published in 18th of january, so I don't know if there will be more chapters.
—-
Thank you for the double update 💛

@Yumesel

Think of the extras of Rae as a new season of Rae literally causes that’s what it is chapter wise , all extras are like normal chapters they get updated every single Monday that means the 4th extra is coming out tomorrow, please rest assure a lot of extras are coming for lots of different reasons so to everyone who says there’s only 6 more chapters left add another one every single Monday to those 6 chapters!

Don’t worry this isn’t a spoiler but this is to give you an idea

In 3 chapters ends the main story of “raeliana and Noah”
Did you ever think of the after math of what happens after Noah and Rae spend there life together ?
They might be reincarnated again ? Do you think the goddess who made these worlds for her entertainment wants to rewatch what she already saw hell nah , here’s the question that will pop in your mind once chapter 147 appears who’s that girl with the black hair and casual clothing oh that looks like enhu-

Don’t worry this part of the story won’t come for a while , cause other other special and cute events of Rae and Noah are too come , here’s a spoil from the extras THEY SENT OUT THE MARRIAGE INVITATIONS (I’m pretty sure)

Fed-Kun's army
Sait ! I don't get it
Isn't duke Blake bea's father ? He was manipulated by fake Bea right ? So why Rea (OG B) did such a thing to her father (OG)?

@Kitten
Thank you so much for giving me these informations, actually I did read the raws as far as I can understand and I saw
the marriage proposal I suppose
but I didn't know there will be more chapters because it was saying ''side story'' as you know. I feel happy thanks to you, because I learnt that it doesn't finish yet 💞

@mira995
Duke Blake is not OG Beatrice's father, she was an orphan as far as I know/remember.
I don't know if this is an answer for your question but I hope it helps. 🤗

what i think will happen :
probably gets back to her own world with noah and will have her happy ending there
lmao

Users who are viewing this thread