The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 3 Ch. 108

Wait, his arm just got healed like that? I thought Hiika has to come and do something about it. I'm really confused now but he did hug RonaldRaelina with the arm that he just lost, right?

Well at least he didn't stay Noarm Noah for more than a single chapter xD Rae needed the arm to fall off to confess, maybe now he won't have anymore suspicions of her ever again.

Supporter
Boo, I hate it when authors are too cowardly to actually have characters suffer from adversity...

Dex-chan lover
How can he be so calm and collected when he lost his arm? At least now that the danger is over...shouldn't he be aware of the loss and be in a lot of pain o.o?
And gosh, him being so afraid of the possibility of her not opening her eyes anymore, hits right in the feels ;A;

Wait does it mean it's hiatus until December 2020 ?? If so ohhhh what i must wait for that long I might can't sleep thinking of it

LOL! NoArm! You guys are great!

But OMG! THIS WAS A GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT! FINALLY SHE CONFESSED! It would be super cute of Adam came back and saw that! XD

I really hope that in the next chapter Noah learns to accept the truth she told him (in my opinion, it's been postponed because she confessed and he's way to happy to think about the other stuff right now) and the two of work together too stop any of the other bad future stuff coming like Beatrice. I really wanna know what or who she really is. >_<;

Group Leader
Noarm fucking killed me 😆

Amazing confession, can't wait for the next chapter.

my crops are watered, my skin clean. WE GOT A DECLARATION BOYSSS

Thank you so much for this

@TrapCard113 foreshadowing. Remember what he said? Now, think—psycho ex-MC who wants to kill R, who was behind a terrorist bombing, kidnapping, and more that just disfigured the character that she supposedly wants to be with (yandere much?), & the MC JUST used her one and only miracle in order to save her hubby-to-be… Now, what do you think is gonna happen to her as a result? 🤔

😅😂😂😂😂😂👌🏽❤️

Users who are viewing this thread