The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 3 Ch. 108

this is one of my fav chapter because she finally confessed and follow what her heart says and doesn't care about what the future holds. my babies🥺 i can't wait to see them getting married and have kids together.

ok but highkey it was getting so sweet I was getting diabetes... and then the friggen end credits show up to ruin the mood im WHEEZING

"NOARM"

noarm x ronald, my new OTP, wonder what the ship name should be?

i’ve probably come back to this chapter a million times already to read it again KSJAK I LOVE THEM SM

this chapter... everytime i come back to read it, it always makes me emotional. their feeling is just so pure and sweet. i can totally feel those anxiousness and their love for each other... noah saying that he doesn't know what to do if raeli cries. raeli telling noah to think about the present too and again, noah telling raeli that he feared raeli not waking up instead of losing an arm. gosh this is too sweet.

i need someone to beat my ass and wipe some of my memory so i can read this series once again 😟

I am still and always emotional with this chap no matter how many times i reread it 🤧🤧💖💖💖

@fenette
Personally I think it's the single greatest chapter ever in shoujo webcomic history 😭 that panel where she says "I love you" while crying and smiling at the same time--ahhhhhH

@Chienkaiba right?????? 💖 Im getting emotional again rn! 😭 I swear i always forget a lot of scenes after reading so many but never this one!! 😭💕

Users who are viewing this thread