The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 3 Ch. 113

Dex-chan lover
I somewhat like Lady Shamal. If anything she looks to be pretty competent if really naive.

Hopefully her lipstick has some kind of chemical that changes color to check for poison!

Dex-chan lover
I love How now they casually kissing like it's no big deal and part of their daily life.rae is already used to it no need for blushing..soo sweet aff!!! Now I feel so bitter being single!!!!!

Alsk rae gurl beware of that bissh!!

Now I KNOW she knows better than to accept ANYTHING this girl gives her. Pin OR tea. Rae knows better than that.
I wouldve went a step forward and smacked her hand away and never go in that room in the first place. But for the sake of the story, I'm okay with whatever the outcome will be, cuz I'm sure some good shit is about to happen.
So now, we wait

Aggregator gang
You know it would be a cruel turn of event if Raeliana and Beatrice soul got swapped, and then Raelina who is in Beatrice body got arrested for murder.

Shamal is being controlled by Beatrice. Seriously, what's wrong with this girl lol

After reread again from chap 1. I have wild guess that actually the real Raeliana is in Beatrice body, bc she was visited the fortune teller she knew what would happen to her in the future, and involved with black mage to switch her soul with Beatrice, and then plan to kill her. And then she come back and playing a hero to find the truth about her friend, but instead Beatrice become her, it's another soul from other world enter her old body.
Well.. just wild guess.

RAE, DON'T JUST GO ALONG WITH HER PLANS! Don't take that pin or drink that tea! Everything's suspicious!

azPPbQf.png

Also, Nick is friggin' funny lmao. One of my favorite side characters.

ntGojGc.jpg

I know this is a hot take but I honestly feel bad for Vivian. Her jealousy got the best of her, and now she’s being blackmailed into committing murder.

Users who are viewing this thread