The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 3 Ch. 120

Thanks for the chapter ! ^^
I just love how Raeliana isn't a girl who just kind and need to be protected, but instead brave and act. =)

Noah: I'm right.
Raeliana: You re not
Noah: Am I wrong?
Raeliana: No, you're wrong..
Noah: No, I'm right..
Raeliana: No, you're right..
Noah: *Smirk.. *

OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG-G-G!
KYAAAAA..!

sorry my imagination runs wild here.. 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Ugh this MC man, I swear. Beatrice starts a fire and burns down a whole building and attempting several murders, her hands smell like gasoline and the MC... Just lets her go. Let's her go away without calling her out or anything. Just lets her get away. Ugh I I kind of knew this was going to happen.

Double-page supporter
@Xeredge They don't have any evidence that she was the one that set the fire other than that her hands smell like gas, and she could just tell the authorities what she told Noah(that she dropped a lamp). Even worse, she has a father that is of high standing, so making a scene there would just cause more problems. This way Noah can become more wary of her and the two of them can work together to deal with Beatrice later on.

LOL. The author gives me a nice break from all that tension at the end with Raeliana and Noah's moments (with light hearted teasing). I APPRECIATE IT. Thanks.

Thank goodness Noah didn't just fall into his "role" like fate is set in stone.

Also, when the two girls whispered to each other like that. LMAO. It's like fox vs. snake.

Aggregator gang
ooooooooh
Thank you author for letting me sleep of a fluffy bed after haveing forced to sleep on bedrock for the past month because of you

if there was ever a reason and a place to let the duke go full ham than that would have been the moment
just kill everyone and first and foremost dear little bea and construct your narrative later its not like the dead can defend themselves and a dead bea would be better then a dead vivian especially for vivian...

This man.....isn't good for my heart I swear there's a mirror right next to me and my face is just as red as Raeli rn I- I need a break man this slowly kills me I'm embaeasssedcgsf

Users who are viewing this thread