The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 128

@kiwiq okayyyyy hahha ;)

don’t read this unless u really want to know after all it is a spoiler @ other peeps

you can prolly guess but beatrice is in fact the og raelina !!!!— she switched souls/bodies bc she wanted to be the “main character” aka something like my life is lame i wanna be a cool girl kind of thing

BEABITCH IS CRAZY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fed-Kun's army
So, the Duke whom is also the Kings brother can't go after someone that tried to kill his wife, because they have no "evidence" but the other guy can just claim "blade shard" to directly make an appeal to the King? Wtf is this shit. I get the whole border/war going on, but huh? If you're going to use status in a manga, make it consistent.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad he's chill with his bro. Their bromance is interesting

So the OG Raeliana went from being a nice girl introvert to a murderous mastermind? The thing that bugs me when transmigrated characters do this is that their skills still need to be based on their OG skill set. So how did a quiet girl get these connections and figure out how/where to hire mercenaries, money to do so, and how to execute a workable plan (yes, she’s failed multiple times, but she wouldn’t have if current Raeliana wasnt also a transmigrator). Also, did OG somehow read about herself being a side character - and how did that happen? The fortune teller she was visiting before the switch?

Did Duke Blake come up before this arc? I don’t remember him, but now he’s acting Luke a major character.

Users who are viewing this thread