The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 130

i feel like an old victorian person seeing an ankle in public for the first time holy shit

Why I'm freaking out so much with implied sex, what those manwhas are doing with me??!

Group Leader
Hmmm why is Noah late eh 😏😏😏 I feel like a kid who just learned how babies were made and was just told that someone was pregnant and thinking "I know what you did😏😏"

YOOOO why they got me acting all shy with their implications 😂 jokes aside I wonder what Noah's plan is gonna be I can just tell from his grin that it's gonna be a satisfying punch to the opposing side

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
And i thought our food was hot.

Fed-Kun's army
@diiana
GODDAMMIT YES. I CAN'T WAIT?? I was holding off on reading the NovelUpdates spoilers but I'm weak _:(´ཀ`」∠):_

So from what I'm reading here in the comments, the novel this is based on is already done and even has extras? In that case, how closely does the manga follow the novel? Like has it been faithful to the material? Also, does it ever reveal who Beatrice really is because I have a theory on who she is.

I honestly have no clue why I blush so much at implications, I've read so much worse and none of those make me blush.

Users who are viewing this thread