The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 135

Given it was her right side, I'm rather surprised that Vivian is dead: 1. The candle holder is still imbedded in her (slower bleeding compared with it's removal). 2. Vivian was clearly stabbed but a few moments ago. 3. Unless it severed her spine and lungs, the heart is located on the right side, and thus it's unlikely that Vivian would have died instantaneously. She'd have lived long enough to snitch before she succumb to internal bleeding. 4. If the intention was to off Vivian, then why not hit her in the heart? o_O the Beatrice doppelganger sucks royal at this whole murder thing. 5. Doesn't she realize that her finger prints will likely be on the weapon, and if not, the angle of the attack implies someone taller than Vivian, and got behind her, something not easy given that Vivian was laying collapsed on top of Raeliana. It just doesn't match up—I fear, however, that this won't be made apparent…🤦

@TheDragonLord
Since it looks like our weapon of choice is a candlestick (in the hallway), and our killer is a woman, I'm thinking poison (which could be our evidence), otherwise Beatrice has some pretty absurd upper body strength. It'd be interesting if Rae escapes this with some CSI knowledge, something Beatrice couldn't anticipate since she is NOT an other-worlder, but we are in a setting where almost everyone wears gloves (though I went and checked, and previously B wasn't wearing any) so that might not help. Even though Vivian is in her lap, it's not like Rae is pinned or anything, so that isn't much of an argument, either.

Something similar happened in "Anatolia Story" and the other characters were like "no, you can't stay here (covered in blood because you were framed), you need to leave, because it looks BAD", because without science, circumstantial evidence (and witness accounts) is all you have, and looking like you might have done it is enough for a conviction. So Rae is going to be looking pretty solidly screwed here from everybody else's perspective.

@TheDragonLord In any case, we don't know how advanced the kingdoms are to detect fingerprints, from what I see Beatrice does have strength in her arms since in the dance of the previous season she firmly grabbed Raeliana as if nothing happened and then Vivian broke her a vase on the head, it may not be super strong but it does have more momentum than the others, although it is possible that this one gained speed with running aiming at Vivian's back ..... something else .... My God with reason Justin is the head of the guard and Noah directs the public order, most of the knights are negligent in protection ugh I am not surprised why the terrorist attack of chapters 104 to 108 occurred, I remember that when I read the novel that said that the knights were very afraid to face Noah and Adam since these are murderous machines

Plausible. I was presuming a lot pointed candlestick, not the round open kind for smaller candles (bladed candlestick for holding a fat candle secure—seen it used in movies before).

@GiGiKat @the_white_rabbit poison seems plausible, though as in Anatolia's plot against the MC (in that other comic), you're right about circumstantial evidence. As for Vivian's body—when people fall limp they are far more difficult to move or repesition. It would take a considerable amount of strength to stab her and have her fall like that just as she walks in the door. Rae would likely require an accomplice at minimum. Likewise, they already have evidence against Vivian and are working on it for Beatrice. This whole thing was a planned setup for her as it is, so by that measure, Beatrice likely thinks that she can get away with it not realizing that this was all a setup. I mean, there's potentially cause for gain with Rae, but she's shown no interest in the King, and hasn't wanted to get involved with the royals, so she doesn't have much to gain outside of the potential that the King's assassination would lead to her becoming Queen if she took Rae's place. Unfortunately (for her machinations), that won't happen because if left to his own devices, the Duke would sooner kill Beatrice based upon his own claims. Unless Beatrice aims to take Vivian's place (which again, won't happen because the King won't go along with it), so her plans at best offer a shortsighted revenge without meaningful gains. But, I guess that's why she's a villain! 🤣😅🤦

@TheDragonLord

For gains, I am currently under the impression that Beatrice is suffering from the same problems as our Rae, so she needs Rae to die to save her own stolen life, so I think she's shooting to get her executed, plus getting rid of Vivian who is now a liability as a two-for-one deal.

It is going to take some time for people to show up in response to Beatrice's scream, because unless she's super-duper stupid, she picked a time and place where there weren't other people nearby, and then everyone is also going to need to think that Beatrice found her immediately for "she fell into my arms" to be some kind of defense. But Beatrice is the last person to see Vivian alive, and she is going to want to obscure the time of death as much as possible to reduce suspicion on herself, unless she straight up tries saying that she saw Rae kill Vivian.

No one worry my friend who read the Korean version told me this
Holy grandpa clears Raelina name. Beatrice gets found out. Beatrices adopted father is an ass that try to leave the scene when he found out what she did.

Oof I’m trying to stop myself from reading the Korean version, I’ve already seen chap 136 because I was being impatient.
[/ Noah looked at Rae real weird when she fainted right after , it scared the crap out of me ]

Users who are viewing this thread